Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is a wonderful bed and breakfast. Rebecca is a wonderful hostess, providing everything from coconut jam to interesting conversation to laundry services. She gave advice on where to go and what to see, and protected my shoes from the friendly dogs that roam the property. The views from the patio are breathtaking -- you look out over the water and can watch rain out over the ocean, and fruit bats soar by. The only downside is the long (steep) driveway to the property, but once we got used to it, it was fine. There are only 4 rooms at the property, so this is ideal if you are traveling with a small group -- you can rent all of the rooms. It's about a 5-10 minute drive to the government buildings, and 20-30 minutes to the airport.

Room tip: You ask for a room when you get there. The best one is to the last room on the right (as you walk into the hotel from the driveway).
Date of stay: January 2017
5  Thank AngelasTravelTips
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Le Falepule is managed by the same people as Moana o Sina. Le Falepule is very close to downtown Pago Pago. The on-site manager was amazing - kind and friendly. The rooms were all very clean, and though mine smelled of mildew, this is to be expected in a tropical place. The view from the veranda is 5 star. Breakfast was provided everyday, with tea/coffee, cereal, fresh fruit, toast, and coconut jam (made fresh by the on-site manager). Although the steep driveway is a bit nerve-wracking, by our 4 or 5th trip up, we were pros. I will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: There are 3 smaller rooms and one larger room that opens directly onto the veranda, with the best view.
Date of stay: September 2015
7  Thank Samantha B
Reviewed 13 August 2015

It was a great get-away from the work I do there. . . . beautiful view and peaceful!

That is all I wanted to sat but I guess I have to get to 200 characters - not sure why when I can say the same thing in a more succinct way

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank grapenuts311
Reviewed 21 April 2015

This place is great. I stay here often for business. It is a lovely homebase with a beautiful view. You can see the bats flying around in the evening. The hostess Va is a lovely woman and I enjoy chatting with her. She is very accomodating and even started to wake up early and make me coffee on my field days at 5:30 am. She has 3 very friendly lodge dogs. They bark when you come up but are totally harmless. Breakfast is basic but good toast, cereal and fruit. A perfect start to the day is a cup of coffee and that view. Safe from tsunamis up there too always a plus. The rooms are nice and pefectly clean, beds are very comfy. Most are basic with a queen bed but the suite has a lovely view and jacuzzi tub (though I've never used it). Free wifi as well. My only qualm is it is need of a renovation because some parts are just older and falling apart and the driveway up to it is steep and covered in moss. Most times it is fine, but during heavy rains it can be rather difficult for a regular car to get up. If you walk it's quite a workout and you pass some neighbor's dogs who are bit scary but never approached me the numerous times I have walked or jogged the hill. Basically I love this place if you want to be close to town, have a car, and don't mind not having a pool. There is an excellent snorkeling spot in Fagaalu just at the bottom of the hill.

Room tip: The suite is the best if it is available.
Date of stay: September 2014