Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2020

Enjoyed our stay here with comfortable beds and great stay. Great service from front desk to cleaners. The restaurant have a great steak night on Tuesdays Great pool area to relax. Close to Cost U Less and Maliu Mai beach

Date of stay: April 2019
2  Thank KFC685
Reviewed 11 December 2019

First of all, there are not a lot of options on the island and this was one of the better choices. Starting with the positives - the staff were super friendly and helpful and overall great to deal with. The hotel is pretty basic and the rooms are a decent size, though a bit dated and dark. We only ate breakfast at the restaurant - they had a very minimal "continental" that was included in the rate - so one day we did order breakfast off the menu and it was pretty greasy - we decided to eat at A&E down the street after that. The pool area was nice, though it was closed for a rather rowdy wedding for 2 days of our stay. The walls are pretty thin but thankfully I brought ear plugs! The cafe did have really nice pies, however, and worth a try! Location is pretty close to the airport and they do offer a free shuttle in case you don't have a car (though expensive, would recommend it if you are going to do any exploring!). The internet was quite spendy ($15/day), but US phones don't have any agreement with the Samoan companies so using your own device is even worse.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank DAL504
Reviewed 4 November 2019

We ate at the Equator Restaurant, and tried their sliders, a club sandwich, and the soup of the day. The chicken was inedible: full of gristle; the fries and soup were just OK. The white rice was also OK.

Service was friendly. We sat in what is almost a room without light, until we opened the curtains.

There is a small snack bar down the hall from the Equator, with a few sad-looking pastries and sandwiches.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Professional-Pilgrim
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

Very comfortable accommodation. The Deluxe Suite has very comfortable king size bed.
Only downside is having to pay for internet- I’m just spoiled by other hotels providing complimentary WiFi to guests.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2019

Stayed here for 3 nights for a business trip. This hotel was recommended by a colleague who stays here quite often. It is close to the airport but in an odd location so I would highly suggest printing off directions before arriving as most cell phones don’t get service. The hotel itself has nice landscaping and seems fairly updated compared to many local buildings. There seems to be someone on security duty in the lobby at most times so I felt safe parking my rental car there as well as feeling safe as a solo traveler in my room.

The room was a standard king and was adequate and clean. The air worked well and the room had a small fridge but no microwave. The bed was fairly comfy but the other furnishings such as the sofa seemed a bit worn. There was also a good amount of chipped paint and wood in the sink and bathroom areas. Upon entering the room I noticed a mildewy smell, which I suppose is common in such humid areas.

I only ate the free breakfast one day - it consisted of some fruit spread out on a platter and assorted breads to toast and use either butter or peanut butter as the spread. You can, of course, order a regular breakfast from the menu for regular prices. I did eat one dinner at the restaurant and it was pretty good.

I would recommend eating at the Koko Bean Cafe in the shopping center a few miles away that has the Carl’s Jr. or the Paradise Pizza in the same area. If you are taking the late night flight out I recommend doing the 1/2 day check out option, check out at 6 pm and hitting a 7 pm movie at the local theater. If you rent your car from Avis at the airport you will pick it up and drop it off at a car dealership located on the way back to the airport from the theater so you can just drop it off and catch a ride back that will get you back to the airport in time for that flight.

Overall, if you are doing business in that part of the island I would recommend staying here but if your business is closer to the downtown area you might try Sadie’s by the Sea.

Date of stay: July 2019