Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2019

I was staying with a cousin at a family house in a village in American Samoa, until I couldn't bare the heat and mosquitos biting my whole body, I only last 2 days at the residence and was forced to find the cheapest motel/hotel on island and came across the Pago Airport Inn. Price wasn't expensive and the Owners were very helpful with our stay 5 days we were staying at the Inn. They also have a Car rental service for Customers only. Mr. Ki was very accommodating and was helpful with anything that we needed during our stay.

I will be staying here from now on when visiting Pago Pago.

Thank you Ki and Pago Airport Inn for saving us while on Island.

God Bless.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lala F
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

It’s been 17 years since I’ve been home and I wished it was a vacation trip. The room was ok, really good size, it’s dated but i guess it’s to be expected for the islands. Wished the pool was open as well as the restaurant but those got damaged from the recent hurricane. Cable didn’t work in the room and if I wanted to get on the WiFi I had to go outside of my room where the signal was much better lol. There was mosquitoes in my room, I had to light up a repellent. The staff were very nice, laid back and very friendly and that’s what made the stay ok. You will need a car to get around unless you want to walk miles in the heat to get to the store or to the main road. It’s not as convenient as I originally thought. If I had to go back to the islands, I would probably exhaust all my options before staying here again. Just saying!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank just_saying72
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Intended to stay one night and ended up staying entire stay in Samoa. Helped with the overcharged taxi ride and arranged inexpensive transportation for Samoa. Clean but rustic, with a nice pool. If I went back to Samoa it’s the only place I would stay

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank donald o
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I could stay with family when I visit American Samoa, but prefer having my own place. The Pago Airport Inn turned out to be my best option for this trip, especially the location and affordable price. This was my first time staying here. I was impressed by how nice and helpful the owners were. They helped me find a rental car for my 10-day stay and dropped me off at the airport when I left. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The room came with a refrigerator, microwave, and tv. There's a pool on the premises. A McDonalds and a bush store are located less than a mile away. I'll definitely consider staying at the Pago Airport Inn on my future visits to Am. Samoa.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Koliaka
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Room was very very dated and not well maintained. By that I just mean that corners are cut for things like running electrical wiring. Etc. We also had a bug somewhere in the room that would chirp once every 15 minutes starting in the middle of the night. We could not find it!

I will say that the people were excellent and the room was quite clean. We only stayed one night on our way from Honolulu to Samoa. Also, the room was very inexpensive, under $100.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple