Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

My son was stuck at Pago airport for two nights due to Polynesian air delaying and cancelling their flights. My son doesn't speak Samoan and they were giving him the run around. My daughter who lives in Hawaii found the Pago airport Inn online and called for my son. She said the employee she spoke with was very friendly and helpful and offered to pick him up. My son told me the driver was friendly and helped him out. With his trip to Samoa this Inn was the only positive thing that happened to him. I will always recommend this place to anyone. Thank you very much, Ago airport Inn and staff. I used to manage hotels for 16 years and I'm very proud of you and your staff.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mandyhagedorn12
Reviewed 25 January 2016

Our plane from Oahu landed around 10pm, and we were due to fly out to Upolu in the morning. Needing an inexpensive place to stay, we chose the Pago Airport Inn.
We were picked up promptly at the airport and brought to our room. Our room was on the lower level and had 2 queen sized beds. The room had a well functioning AC, a working television, closet, and bathroom. Simple, but everything we needed. The bathroom had a few bugs - as the window had foliage growing through it so it wouldn't shut all of the way- but it wasn't a deal breaker. Just made sure to keep the door shut at all times.
In the morning, we had some time to kill before catching our flight on Polynesian, so we did a bit of exploring. We started the morning with an excellent complimentary breakfast on the upper level. The dining area was clean and the food was delicious. There was also a nice pool- which we didn't have time to use. The grounds were immaculate with fruit trees throughout. The owner (I'm so sorry- his name escapes me!) had to do an errand at his church and asked if we'd like to go along? Sure! We got a nice tour of the island on the way and got to meet some nice local people. Afterwards we were taken to the airport in time to catch our flight to Upolu.
Great price, Terrific staff,complimentary breakfast and airport transfers- and a super friendly resident cat. Highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: August 2015
3  Thank PandaMeat
Reviewed 9 September 2014

We stayed here during our trip to American Samoa. The staff are very caring and friendly and helpful. Polynesian Air lost our bags so we were without a change of clothes. But they gave us bottled water, and even dinner from McDonalds! The night manager got another guest to take me to a store to buy stuff. They arranged a ride to the car rental and then a ride back after dropoff. The staff and long term guests are very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was very good. Beware that this hotel, the Pago Airport Inn is very close to the Pago Pago Airport, but the village of Pago Pago is a 30 minute drive away.

Date of stay: August 2014
6  Thank ChuckBrooks
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We arrived at the Pago Pago Airport for a short stay while the Hawaiian Airlines jet refueled. Our flight from Tahiti was rerouted to Pago Pago because of a "Fuel Handler's" strike in French Polynesia. We toured the airport gift shop buying ice cream and T-Shirts. The staff was friendly and welcoming.

Date of stay: September 2013
2  Thank Dave Q
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is my 3rd stay here, I can't say enough about my stay here being peaceful, and most welcoming with the greatest staff who treat you like family. My room was clean, had hot water, a.c. and a frig. I would recommend that to all my family and friends and anyone who is looking for a good clean and friendly staff hotel in American Samoa. Ruth, Keith, and the rest of staff their are so kind, and treat you like family. I stayed there for 7 days this time and if I did not have family there I would of stayed there the whole month! (fo-reals) I love not having to deal with touristy flare and no hustle & bustle of life that we have so much in the states. The last place you would want this experience is on an Island, one of the true treasures of American Samoa.

Date of stay: September 2013