Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is my 3rd stay here, I can't say enough about my stay here being peaceful, and most welcoming with the greatest staff who treat you like family. My room was clean, had hot water, a.c. and a frig. I would recommend that to all my family and friends and anyone who is looking for a good clean and friendly staff hotel in American Samoa. Ruth, Keith, and the rest of staff their are so kind, and treat you like family. I stayed there for 7 days this time and if I did not have family there I would of stayed there the whole month! (fo-reals) I love not having to deal with touristy flare and no hustle & bustle of life that we have so much in the states. The last place you would want this experience is on an Island, one of the true treasures of American Samoa.

Date of stay: September 2013
5  Thank RJT A
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Only stayed one night. airport pickup was right on time. I was only staying at the Pago Airport Inn one night.BUT EVEN for my short stay I was treated like a long term visitor. Dorothy, the proprietor of this family-run business provided transportation in the hotel van to the local wireless communications provider on one occasion and THEN arranged a taxi pick-up for me from there to my final destination(ANOTHER HOTEL, BT THE WAY), no charge, even though I was only staying at the Pago Airport Inn one night I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN TREATED more GRACIOUSLY. the room was clean, quiet and the A/C worked well. fairly priced accommodation AND TERRIFIC, FRIENDLY, "CUSTOMER FIRST" SERVICE.

Date of stay: August 2013
3  Thank newin40
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My uncle and I staid here for several nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We were met at the airport and promptly checked-in at the hotel; nice given a late arrival flight. All the staff and especially Ruth and Keith are very friendly and helpful. We had issues with our flights to Ta'u so being located near the airport (15 minutes walk or a free shuttle) was convenient. They helped us with local sight seeing and diving (Russ at Pago Pago Marine Charters) options as well.

The on-site restaurant is still closed so they offered free shuttle service to local restaurants. The hotel is about 10 minutes walk from McDonalds and the "aiga" bus stop. There are mini-markets nearby but not many other restaurants. The hotel is located in a quiet area of Tafuna with nice gardens and a large guest-only pool. The rooms are clean, spacious and all have hot water, air conditioning and a small refrigerator.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Clint K
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I recently stayed two night at the Pago Airport Inn. I had a very comfortable room with AC and en suite bathroom. The hotel is located close to the airport and in a quiet location. The staff were very friendly and helpful. From what I could figure out, it's one of the most reasonable hotels price-wise. I would not hesitate to stay there again were I in Pago Pago.

Room tip: The rooms are all along a main outside walkway so I would believe that most are the same.
Date of stay: September 2012
8  Thank Mathyew
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Service from Ruth and Keith - awesome. For the price the place is excellent. It is clean, comfortable and set in impressive gardens. There is air conditioning, WiFi, Cable and for half the price of other places of accommodation. I am a regular business traveller and will be staying here from now on.

Date of stay: July 2012