Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My uncle and I staid here for several nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We were met at the airport and promptly checked-in at the hotel; nice given a late arrival flight. All the staff and especially Ruth and Keith are very friendly and helpful. We had issues with our flights to Ta'u so being located near the airport (15 minutes walk or a free shuttle) was convenient. They helped us with local sight seeing and diving (Russ at Pago Pago Marine Charters) options as well.

The on-site restaurant is still closed so they offered free shuttle service to local restaurants. The hotel is about 10 minutes walk from McDonalds and the "aiga" bus stop. There are mini-markets nearby but not many other restaurants. The hotel is located in a quiet area of Tafuna with nice gardens and a large guest-only pool. The rooms are clean, spacious and all have hot water, air conditioning and a small refrigerator.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Clint K
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I recently stayed two night at the Pago Airport Inn. I had a very comfortable room with AC and en suite bathroom. The hotel is located close to the airport and in a quiet location. The staff were very friendly and helpful. From what I could figure out, it's one of the most reasonable hotels price-wise. I would not hesitate to stay there again were I in Pago Pago.

Room tip: The rooms are all along a main outside walkway so I would believe that most are the same.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
8  Thank Mathyew
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Service from Ruth and Keith - awesome. For the price the place is excellent. It is clean, comfortable and set in impressive gardens. There is air conditioning, WiFi, Cable and for half the price of other places of accommodation. I am a regular business traveller and will be staying here from now on.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
11  Thank Edwin T
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed at Pago Airport Inn for 6 nights and felt safe, well catered for and most of all under the care and interest of the management and staff who took every step to ensure our group was well looked after. The Inn is set in lush and leafy grounds with a large and impressive pool with comfortable rooms which are not 5 star but have all you need including US cable tv (a treat for those from non US countries) big showers and comfy beds and large outdoor spaces to sit and enjoy the tranquility. The proximity to the international airport is a real bonus along with the very reasonable tariffs but to find such a quiet and secure oasis is rare. Ruth, Keith and The staff are truly kind and generous hosts whose commitment to ensuring their guests are treated with kindness and efficiency is a great find....not 'if' but simply 'when' the next stay in the best lil'home away from home on this island

Room tip: A room on the first floor would be preferable Ask about meals being provided Great guys offer transportation Ask Ruth for anything you need
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I travel to A.S. several times a year and have for a couple of years. I typically stay at the Tradewinds or Sadie's but decided to try the Airport Inn this trip. I will not stay anywhere else from now on and it is significantly less costly then than the others I have stayed. The Airport Inn is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood just up the road from the airport. The Inn is a bit older but clean, neat and comfortable with an abundance of mango trees and shrubs surrounding the buildings and parking area. BUT what makes the Airport Inn unique is the staff. They sincerely care about service and ensuring you are comfortable and well taken care of...not because it is their job but because they are warm and friendly individuals...all of them, the front desk, drivers, housekeeping and maintenance and I have had the opportunity to see and talk with them all while walking around the grounds. I needed a rental car, they found the least expensive for my needs and had it delivered! This morning a plate of fresh papaya was brought over to my room...only because I was chatting with one of the staff and talked about how much I liked the mango and papaya trees on the grounds. I will stay here exclusively and the teams I bring over periodically will stay here as well. Thanks

Room tip: All the rooms are the same, I think
Date of stay: March 2012