Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I travel to A.S. several times a year and have for a couple of years. I typically stay at the Tradewinds or Sadie's but decided to try the Airport Inn this trip. I will not stay anywhere else from now on and it is significantly less costly then than the others I have stayed. The Airport Inn is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood just up the road from the airport. The Inn is a bit older but clean, neat and comfortable with an abundance of mango trees and shrubs surrounding the buildings and parking area. BUT what makes the Airport Inn unique is the staff. They sincerely care about service and ensuring you are comfortable and well taken care of...not because it is their job but because they are warm and friendly individuals...all of them, the front desk, drivers, housekeeping and maintenance and I have had the opportunity to see and talk with them all while walking around the grounds. I needed a rental car, they found the least expensive for my needs and had it delivered! This morning a plate of fresh papaya was brought over to my room...only because I was chatting with one of the staff and talked about how much I liked the mango and papaya trees on the grounds. I will stay here exclusively and the teams I bring over periodically will stay here as well. Thanks

Room tip: All the rooms are the same, I think
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
22  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My traveling associates and I rented 3 rooms for overnight stays while waiting for our departure from American Samoa. The rooms were quite adequate and the staff friendly and helpful. Nothing special, but clean and quiet. The restaurant was not operational but I was told that it would be remodeled soon. That will be important since there is no other eating establishment within reasonable walking distance. The hotel is a bit isolated and not near any dependable transportation stop, shops, or other attractions, which is a disadvantage. But, they provide free shuttle transport from and to the airport, which is a real plus. If I am back with a group next year I will probably stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
11  Thank Jeffrey C
Reviewed 22 June 2011

We stayed at the Pago Airport inn for two nights. It is in the vicinity of the airport and so we did not have to travel long to reach it. It is a beautiful place with a lovely garden. The check in was good and very impressive. The staffs were friendly and helpful. The room was large enough, beautiful, and tastefully decorated. It was clean, comfortable and had decent beds. The bathroom too was clean, of decent size, and well maintained. The view from the room was great. The beautiful scenarios were refreshing and soothing. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
11  Thank Sanfer_neeus
Reviewed 28 September 2010

This review is a little overdue. I only stayed here overnight on my way to Savaii, Samoa. There was a mob of people at Tafuna airport but I spotted a gentleman holding a sign with my name. He showed me to the hotel van and off we went, he was nice enough to stop at McDonald's along the way. At the hotel, Ruth, checked me in and directed me to my room. The room was spacious and very clean. The hotel is in a very quiet neighborhood but conveniently close to the airport. The next morning at check out I was greeted again by Ruth and June at the front desk. The two of them made me feel so welcomed that I almost didn't want to leave. We carried on like old friends. This was my first visit to Samoa and everyone I met expressed true, "fa'a Samoa," it's all about making guests feel welcomed. Thank you, Ruth and June!

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
9  Thank KALflyer
Reviewed 22 May 2009

I made a reservation over the phone and I was told that they will pick us up at the airport boy that was very convenient. When we arrived they were already there waiting for us. My mom was on the wheel chair they took very good care of her we did'nt do much because they were very helpful and that's the true fa'asamoa your parents comes first of couse GOD first but taking care of your parents is the main thing in samoa.
They took our luggage and drove us to the hotel, when we got to the hotel we were greeted by a female receceptionist. They gave us our keys for the two rooms and asked if we ever needed anything they are right outside the door. If you step outside of your room and look straight ahead you will find a two story house that looked like a mansion its their mini restaraunt. The food was so tasty that we forgot we had McDonalds for breakfast. Anyways customer service was sooooo good that I would recommend it to anyone who's taking their vacation to Samoa. I am going back this year 2009 and I will stay there it's so close to the airport because my village is so far away, it's a 45 min. drive. Thanks for the friendly service. God Bless!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2007