Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My traveling associates and I rented 3 rooms for overnight stays while waiting for our departure from American Samoa. The rooms were quite adequate and the staff friendly and helpful. Nothing special, but clean and quiet. The restaurant was not operational but I was told that it would be remodeled soon. That will be important since there is no other eating establishment within reasonable walking distance. The hotel is a bit isolated and not near any dependable transportation stop, shops, or other attractions, which is a disadvantage. But, they provide free shuttle transport from and to the airport, which is a real plus. If I am back with a group next year I will probably stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
11  Thank Jeffrey C
Reviewed 22 June 2011

We stayed at the Pago Airport inn for two nights. It is in the vicinity of the airport and so we did not have to travel long to reach it. It is a beautiful place with a lovely garden. The check in was good and very impressive. The staffs were friendly and helpful. The room was large enough, beautiful, and tastefully decorated. It was clean, comfortable and had decent beds. The bathroom too was clean, of decent size, and well maintained. The view from the room was great. The beautiful scenarios were refreshing and soothing. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
11  Thank Sanfer_neeus
Reviewed 28 September 2010

This review is a little overdue. I only stayed here overnight on my way to Savaii, Samoa. There was a mob of people at Tafuna airport but I spotted a gentleman holding a sign with my name. He showed me to the hotel van and off we went, he was nice enough to stop at McDonald's along the way. At the hotel, Ruth, checked me in and directed me to my room. The room was spacious and very clean. The hotel is in a very quiet neighborhood but conveniently close to the airport. The next morning at check out I was greeted again by Ruth and June at the front desk. The two of them made me feel so welcomed that I almost didn't want to leave. We carried on like old friends. This was my first visit to Samoa and everyone I met expressed true, "fa'a Samoa," it's all about making guests feel welcomed. Thank you, Ruth and June!

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
9  Thank KALflyer
Reviewed 22 May 2009

I made a reservation over the phone and I was told that they will pick us up at the airport boy that was very convenient. When we arrived they were already there waiting for us. My mom was on the wheel chair they took very good care of her we did'nt do much because they were very helpful and that's the true fa'asamoa your parents comes first of couse GOD first but taking care of your parents is the main thing in samoa.
They took our luggage and drove us to the hotel, when we got to the hotel we were greeted by a female receceptionist. They gave us our keys for the two rooms and asked if we ever needed anything they are right outside the door. If you step outside of your room and look straight ahead you will find a two story house that looked like a mansion its their mini restaraunt. The food was so tasty that we forgot we had McDonalds for breakfast. Anyways customer service was sooooo good that I would recommend it to anyone who's taking their vacation to Samoa. I am going back this year 2009 and I will stay there it's so close to the airport because my village is so far away, it's a 45 min. drive. Thanks for the friendly service. God Bless!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank DivineLove
Reviewed 3 February 2009

Our first time in Pago Pago and having no clue of where things were or what to expect, we pulled up to Pago Airport Inn and were all just blown away by the beautiful garden scenery.

Checking in was a breeze the staff were sooo helpful and were very sincere. Our room was spacious and was designed with traditional Island mats and very beautifully done up. The bathroom was very well kept and the room was well maintained.

They have a resturant but we weren't able to check it out because we were out and about walking everywhere looking at the beautiful scenery.

A very humbled inn and staff that are soo friendly and helpful. I know for sure I will be going back and do hope others will go and check it out!

Date of stay: August 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank Lingi18