Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$ 166.49
from US$ 471.92
from US$ 629.22
More Info
All reviews rum tasting sugar cane great rum our tour guide great tour sustainable farming making rum small distillery brick oven pizza bottles home local distillery great place to visit north shore hawaiian culture distilled varietals distilleries
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2021

We decided to visit this distillery while on Oahu! I highly recommend it. It’s a small distillery but what makes them unique is that they make their rum with pure sugar cane juice (not molasses like most rum). The tour shows you many different types of sugar cane... who knew there were 50 kinds!!! Their rum is wonderful. A little on the pricey side but they are small & don’t produce a ton of rum yet. I highly recommend a stop while on Oahu.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

The tour started right on time. Our guide was very welcoming and entertaining, while providing us some good info about their products and their process.
My husband and I were on a tour with another family of three and he did a great job at enforcing social distancing and mask coverage throughout the tour, while still allowing us to safely sample different rums at our own barrel table. I would recommend this tour for anyone looking for an afternoon date or casual hang with a small group of friends.

Reviewed 28 December 2020

Bought a tour for my in-laws and husband and I for Christmas for the day after. Due to COVID it was just the four of us and it was very nice. Everyone was SO helpful, polite, and just over all genuinely caring and nice. Our tour guide, whom I cannot remember her name, was very fun and informative. She was patient with our questions and picture taking, even though the Man and I live here, my in-laws don't and liked to take a few pictures here and there. During the tasting she went over the various rums again and told us what was best with each one as a suggestion and what her favorites were.
Overall KoHana has great rum, wonderful history and fabulous employees who love working there and it shows. Hands down one of the best rum tours and tastings my in-laws have been too! My first and I have to say the tour was very informative on history, and uses of cane, NOT just for rum but in the culture as well. Thank you and we WILL be back.

Reviewed 28 December 2020

This was our second time at Ko Hana and it did not disappoint! We took the tour and it was some facts we heard the first time, but we learned even more this time around! The staff was great. So friendly and engaging. And the rum is delicious! I love that they also have other products that come from their rum - chocolate, coffee, honey. The honey is my favorite (and I don't really like honey). Definitely a must when you are on the island.

Reviewed 22 December 2020

Love distillery tours. Teves was outstanding in explaining the history and mission of KoHana Distillery and its relationship with local sugar cane. What made the tour the best was tasting the local aloha spirit in the “spirits”

Review collected in partnership with this attraction