We checked in about 2
Hours before check in which is 4 pm and we paid for our rooms for an ocean front king . Most people here are time share owners, we are simply platinum members (guess that isn't good enough). We were put in the 6th floor in a corner room that you could see the ocean through the tress . The balcony is tiny and because it is in a corner, you get no breeze. The room was very nice with a kitchenette which was a nice plus. The market on site is SO expensive so shop off site for any food or drinks. They only have 1 restaurant , LongBoards that is open for breakfast/lunch, but one day it rained so they closed. So there was no place to eat unless you went to their market and a premade sandwich was $10. So we went across the way to Just Tacos(it was ok). We ate at Chucks Steakhouse on site, def skip it. Of all the seafood we have had on the island, it was horrible. Go to Roys across the street with the free shuttle or walk if it is nice out. Parking is $30/day and valet only. The beach and lagoons are beautiful especially with the path that leads you to each hotel. There are no rentals from this hotel, so you have to walk to the JW which is about 10 minutes to rent long boards and such . This is a very family oriented location, and the older population as well (we ate mid 30's) , so if you are looking for anything past 11pm, stay in Waikiki. We didn't mind it at all. We had plenty of alcohol and packed a cooler for the beach and just ate a late dinner. It is relaxing. If you stay for a long trip, stock up at Costco and make use of the grills. This is a beautiful location. Only thing that is odd is check out is 10 am! They do not offer a later check out but have a linger lounge so you can still use facilities and then shower . But still 10am ? That is unheard of .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Oahu, Hawaii - Kapolei