All reviews sand bar windward side boat excursion koolau mountains floating dock chinaman's hat friday night dinner fire knife bay view free kayaks every morning private reef hula dancer kualoa ranch north shore short drive sea turtles
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our trip to Hawaii included 5 nights in Waikiki, a 7 night cruise, and 4 nights in Kaneohe with a rental car. When I turned onto this street I thought I made a wrong turn because of the neighborhood. Paradise Bay Resort is worth any doubts you may have. It is just what we needed. Our unit was a 2bedroom duplex with living room and kitchen. Newly remodeled, it could not have been more homey. Just feet from a small stream which connects to the ocean it is quiet, private, and beautifully landscaped. The resort includes a full breakfast, kayak rentals, entertainment and a laundry. Just 8 miles from Kualoa Ranch and near the Polynesian Culture Center, Paradise Bay was the center of our explorations of the North Shore of Oahu. I also want to mention two staff members of Paradise Bay Resort, Lee and Jessica These ladies could not have been more hospitable and deserve high praise. Once I have experienced a place, I usually don't care to go again but If we ever go to Oahu again , we will try to stay at Paradise Bay Resort.

Date of stay: October 2018
June S, Manager at Paradise Bay Resort Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha,

Thank you for your review of our property. We are so happy you had a great, relaxing time and we sure hope you come to visit us again!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Well back in May I booked this resort because of the pictures. They looked so peaceful with a Hawaiian touch. This place is even more amazing in person! The warm friendly staff greets you with a smile. I'm thankful for the staff especially a sweet lady named Lee she made me feel right at home. So,I definitely recommend this resort with its great location. Be back again for sure! Oh yes, November is their rainy season but it's short and pleasant, so refreshing seeing as my home in dry California hasn't had much rain.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
June S, Front Office Manager at Paradise Bay Resort Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We appreciate your kinds words and meaningful feedback. We will make sure to pass on your feedback to our team. Hope you visit us real soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Location is interesting. Right along the bay and 30 min drive to some good beaches including Lanikai.

But it’s NOT a beachfront hotel.

Kayak rentals and snorkel rentals are FREE.
Easy free parking.
Pool is small but nice and open late. Also there’s a hot tub open late.

Breakfast is simple but free and there’s lots of coffee so all your needs are met.

Rooms are not fancy but have a nice laid back feel and cool vibe. Clean as well.

The grounds has a cool jungle feel to it also

An amazing bargain esp since I booked our night 1 day in advance. I’d recommend

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Aloha Lynn,

Thank so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We are happy guests such as you are having a great experience during their visit. It was a pleasure to serve you. Hope to see you real soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

The place is beautiful. The walls are paper thin ( we hear the people next door alot) But totally AMAZING!! Breakfast was freeking AWESOME, fresh fruit, THE BEST coffee ever!! The VIEW. The drive in, well, its an ADVENTURE. Dont worry, you will show up to a place worth while. The parking a bit crazy, very tight, but everyones rented a little car. It s a great spot to stay. The pool. gardens. all very well done. YOu do pay a fee for it. I would recommend this place. The chicken truck on the way in, wonderful. We really enjoyed OUR stay! Free wifi, made it so I could show the family at home the place. We really enjoyed our time. Came back early to spend extra relax time here everyday during our holiday. Enjoy

Date of stay: April 2018
June S, Front Office Manager at Paradise Bay Resort Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Aloha Patricia,

We appreciate hearing about your positive experience in our facility. We know you have many options when choosing your accomodation, and we are grateful you chose us. Mahalo for your patronage.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing trip thanks to the staff at Paradise Bay Resort. Tom,Jessica,Lee,Dalton and all of the staff were amazing! They moved my room due to guest not liking the view.I was blessed!Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
June S, Front Office Manager at Paradise Bay Resort Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Aloha,

Thank you so much for giving us a 5-star review! It is good to know that our team at Paradise Bay Resort exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure to serve you. Hope to see your real soon!