Review Highlights
Nice Mix of Art and Souvenir

Reviewed 2 July 2018
Lauren H
Tourist break

Lovely haven for those who like to buy souvenirs but also the place to go if you need the bathroom... read more

Reviewed 6 February 2017

from US$ 169.00
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 169.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2019

Local handmade jewelry and art. This is a must-see shop!! We bought several items to take home. So glad we found it! Walked from the Kailua Beach - about a mile - teens weren’t too happy but definitely doable.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I purchased several items there. Some more unique than other stores. Staff is friendly a little pricey. Good for some souvieners and clothing, items for your home decor. I liked it.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Stopped in here on a whim. A little awkward to get to from the shopping center around the corner, but I'm glad that we went! Nice variety of work from native Hawaiian artists (a number of prints by Heather Brown, for example), jewelry, and Hawaiian souvenirs (shirts, cutting boards, shot glasses, etc).

My mom purchased a beautiful necklace with blue topaz and sterling silver. It was reasonably priced and she got compliments on it for the rest of our trip (especially from staff in jewelry and art stores!). A few items were over priced, but if you find something that calls to you and that you feel is reasonable, go for it!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Lovely shop with lovely treasures! more unique souvenirs to take home and wonderful gifts to give. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

This was a nice little shop for items to take home to the family. Had many choices. I found some really cute dresses that I haven't seen before.

Date of experience: January 2018