Review Highlights
Art Gallery/Gift Shop

Some awesome art pieces in this gallery; worth taking a look. Believe the economy has hit them in... read more

Reviewed 4 September 2019

from US$ 169.00
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 169.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I purchased several items there. Some more unique than other stores. Staff is friendly a little pricey. Good for some souvieners and clothing, items for your home decor. I liked it.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Stopped in here on a whim. A little awkward to get to from the shopping center around the corner, but I'm glad that we went! Nice variety of work from native Hawaiian artists (a number of prints by Heather Brown, for example), jewelry, and Hawaiian souvenirs (shirts, cutting boards, shot glasses, etc).

My mom purchased a beautiful necklace with blue topaz and sterling silver. It was reasonably priced and she got compliments on it for the rest of our trip (especially from staff in jewelry and art stores!). A few items were over priced, but if you find something that calls to you and that you feel is reasonable, go for it!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Lovely shop with lovely treasures! more unique souvenirs to take home and wonderful gifts to give. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

This was a nice little shop for items to take home to the family. Had many choices. I found some really cute dresses that I haven't seen before.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Lisa N
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Really lovely items in this store but ridiculously expensive even for simple items. Art work is beautiful but, again, way above the average person. Also had a salesperson who was complaining so loudly about life that I finally left to wait for my friends outside.
I do not go shopping to listen to salespeople moan and groan.

Date of experience: January 2018