“Love Hawaiian BBQ”

K & K Barbeque Inn Incorporated
Ranked #35 of 154 Restaurants in Kailua
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Big portions and great food and fast service. Great place to go for a hot meal. I had the BBQ short ribs (Beef Kalbi) my husband had Chicken Katsu (sp?), some shrimp and I think a 3rd meat. Nice big portions our bellies were full.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

We found this place by luck over 10 years ago, and I can't even tell you how many times we've been back. Been to Oahu 5 times, and made multiple trips back to Kailua, sometimes just to eat here. After a beach day, we smelled the food and followed our noses. The lunch plate is a generous size, with chicken, rice and mac salad. You can even get a large tray if you have a big family, which we did one night, and took it back to our condo. I NEVER judge a restaurant by it's looks, the lil hole in the wall joints are ALWAYS the best. No frills, just good food. The whole family loves this place, feels like home! It's tucked away in the little strip mall, so don't miss it!

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Get your carbs and fat from a similin Pumpkin. Tastes great but you definitely forget about a diet.Great if you flew to Hawaii first class and intended to go home a little fatter.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

This place is in the corner of a tiny strip mall, and I'd passed it more than once while here on my visit. If I had known the tasty treats just waiting to grace my taste buds, I would have stopped sooner, and saved a hundred or two dollars in my food expenses.
This place is so great for a quick and easy meal, that's more than priced appropriately for a lean-wallet. One plate is enough to feed two people, and at 9 - 15 dollars a plate, how can you not afford to stop?
The menu is big and you're sure to find something that suites your taste. If you aren't sure, the staff is friendly and willing to help ya sort through the menu options.
So much good, you can't go wrong! :D

Reviewed 21 December 2015 via mobile

I stopped for a quick carry out. I tried the garlic shrimp plate because of reviews I had read...I was not disappointed. It was made quickly, the portions were generous and the price was very reasonable. Oh, and most important, it tasted very good.