“True Hawaiian Experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Kahuku
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tita's Grill, Is a family friendly, local Hawaiian style roadside eatery. We are located right off Kamehameha Highway across from Kahuku High School home of the Red Raiders. Drive up, park and order straight from our window. We offer take out, or have a seat on our outdoor picnic tables and eat Ohana style. Make friends, share aloha and enjoy our onolicious food. We are just a humble "hole in the wall" that serves great food, nothing fancy.
Mesa
“True Hawaiian Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

Great place, great food. It is a little pricey, but that is just how Hawaii is. The owners were very friendly. He sat and talked with us for probably 15 minutes and brought out their free chocolate cake which was amazing! Their home made bread was also delicious. Most of the food was excellent! One person in our group just got a basic hamburger which was nothing special- piece of meat between a bun, but the other menu items were delicious and large portions.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

North Bend, Washington
“Huge portions, great shrimp, good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

We visited at closing on July 5, so did not get the chocolate cake; but we would not have been able to fit it in anyways. I ordered the Loco Moco which was quite good, but not as good as the Garlic Shrimp I stole from DH. I thought they piled our plates extra high because they were closing for the night, but as I look at the photos posted here, I see their portion sizes are always huge! The people who work here are very welcoming.

• Visited July 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Dang”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

We had heard so many rave reviews about this place. We even drove an hour out of our way to get there...but then it was kind of a let down. The food was so-so, my Husband's order was wrong. We didn't get any of the chocolate cake they say comes with every meal. We did try their homemade bread and that was good. My Husband had the mini lb burger and it was HUGE. I had the meal that has some of every meat they serve. I would say the fried fish was my fave part of it. It's okay. If you are in the neighborhood and hungry stop in, but don't make a special trip just for it.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank An_eatter
Danbury, Connecticut
“Great food plus free cake= happy me”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2012

To be honest I forget what I had here. But whatever it was, it was fast and good. My husband had a burger I believe. But while we were waiting the owner came out and was like "did you get cake? heres some cake". It was the most moist and fabulous chocolate cake I ever tasted!!!

It wasn't that busy when we ate there, we just ate outside at one of the picnic tables.
Great quick eat!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“When I asked, "What's ur secret bc this is the BEST Garlic Shrimp we have ever had?" Her answer, "Love".”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

Everything about it was FABULOUS!! We tried the combo which has 6 Garlic Shrimp with a meat option. I picked the Kalbi ribs & it comes with rice & macaroni salad....all of it was flavorful!! My husband got the Tita Pak which has Teriyaki Beef, Fried Chicken, fish (which they were out of so he lucked out & got Garlic Shrimp instead) & Spam along with the same sides. His 1st experience with Spam & he was ready for seconds!! Our son got his own Garlic Shrimp (which he wasn't sharing bc it was TOO good). To finish it all up were 4 pieces of the special cake they make & it's so moist & delicious (& it's included in your meal & she gave us 4 even though we only bought 3 entrees). So glad we took the time to stop there after visiting Waimea Valley Waterfalls!!! Thk u Tita's Grill for an AWESOME dinner!!