“Amazing shrimp! Could eat every day!”

Fumi's Kahuku Shrimp Truck
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Kahuku
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I visited Fumi's Shrimp Truck several times during our stay on the North Shore. It's extremely tasty, but please don't ask me to choose between the spicy garlic and the garlic butter! Both are delicious and highly recommend one of those two menu options.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Definitely tasty shrimp - both the buttery and spicy versions were good. Texture was just right. Large covered area to sit and plenty of parking. There was no one there when we went but I can imagine, on busier days/times, all that space is nice. The chicken dish my daughter ordered was just average.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My sister & I did a girls trip to Oahu a few weeks ago, and since this was her first visit ever to Hawaii, I had to book a circle island tour. Chose Oahu Nature Tours, in part, because it included a shrimp truck lunch. Now, I have no other shrimp truck meals on Oahu to compare this to, but us ladies are originally Cajun, so we know good, filling food regardless of where we eat. Let me tell you, this place is legit! I had the spicy garlic shrimp and it was some of the tastiest shrimp I've ever eaten, and I used to eat a lot of fresh shrimp growing up. The portions were very good and with a shave ice for dessert, we both left very happy and satisfied.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

OMG one of the best shrimps I have had in a while!Heaps of taste..I had the Garlic butter shrimp meal & my husband had the Spicy Shrimp meals and both were full of flavour!We ended up buying some to go again to have got dinner later..Highly recommendMay not look much from the outside but so worth it in the endDefinitely would come
Back when I'm back here in Hawaii on holiday❤️

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This was close to where we were staying and had great reviews! I had the coconut shrimp and loved it!