“Deep Ecology Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$ 150.00*
and up
Certified Diving Tour: South Shore Wreck Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Responsible, small group scuba and snorkel tours and courses. We are North Shores scuba diving headquarters! We also offer diving in Waikiki, Honolulu, and West Oahu! From your very first dive to dive professionals, our experienced guides and instructors ensure an amazing Hawaiian Waters experience with an emphasis on safety.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deep Ecology Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012

Deep Ecology is a company created by people who care about the marine ecology of North Shore Oahu. The shop has a friendly family feeling. The dive masters are highly educated on marine life down to the tiniest of nudibranchs. I love diving with this outfit. I always feel safe, watched after and never rushed. I also come away knowing more and caring more about protecting the delicate beauty that lies below the surface.

Visited May 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

Tyler and Pat run an outstanding outfit! There was a level of service, safety, comfort, clarity, fun and enjoyment in diving with Deep Ecology vs. other places I've dived with before. It's obvious this team has a passion for what they do. Thank you kindly.

halifax
“diving in hawaii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

we spent two weeks in hawaii april 14th till the 27th and spent numerous days either diving with deep ecology or just hanging out at the dive shop.they are located on the north shore of oahu where the summer dives usually take place. my wife and nephew and i were able to get certified with a few courses here and loved the fact that their boat is propane powered. a big thanks goes out to all the staff there for all their support.I'm glad that the swells went down on th north shore because we were able to dive the famous sharks cove on the north shore :tip if you have children ( our nephew was ten,) they were able to introduce him to scuba diving and they worked with him so well ,we decided to get him certified to dive while we were there on vacation.MAHLO Pat ,Tyler, Ray, Mark, Devin, Sonya. hope to visit you next year.
Dennis,Michelle,Joshua

Miami
“Great dives and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

Great shore dives with outstanding visibility. Divemaster was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely experienced. What more can you ask for?

Campbell, California
“Fun, Safe, Gorgeous West Shore Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

I have scuba dived with a variety of PADI shops around the world and Deep Ecology stands out as one of the best. When I called to schedule the dive they made sure to ask all the right questions to make sure they provided the best possible dives for my taste and ability. They provided transport to the west shore, and Tyler (the Dive Instructor who was also my buddy) was a great travel companion. Once we got to the boat he took care of everything, and I mean everything! All I had to do was get on the boat and enjoy the scenery. The dives were amazing; the first one was a shipwreck called Mahi where the highlight was a group of spotted eagle rays. What impressed me most on the actual dives was how safety focused Tyler was. I was in great hands. During our break before the second dive Tyler provided fresh fruit, cookies, brownies, and other great snacks while he switched out my gear for me (again, did everything for me!). The second dive was called Makaha caverns and was so beautiful! We saw a sea turtle, went through a cool network of caves, and saw some great sea life. At the end of each dive the boat captain (bob?) grabbed our gear and put it back on the boat-he was awesome as well. When we got back to the dock Tyler again refused to let me help unload/load and we drove back to the shop. It was a great day of diving, and if I ever dive Oahu again I will definitely go with Deep Ecology and Tyler again. Highly recommend them!!