“Birthday Cake Amazement”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

A day after Hurricane Lane, Stillwell’s came through with wonderful, delicious, made with love birthday cake for my wife’s 50th Birthday.

They called before 8am to let me know all is well and my order would be delivered on time. Wow, what great customer service.

Support your local bakery!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We live here. Just had breakfast! Portuguese sausage and bacon awsome pancakes huge and very yummy staff Local Pono our new favorite breakfast place can't wait to try it for lunch
Lots of food for decent price I actually had leftovers great job guys

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Located near Mele Ukulele on Kaahumanu Ave. in Wailuku, Stillwell’s Bakery has some of the best dessert selections around.
The Lilikoi Chiffon Pie is incredible. We happened to try a piece a few years ago and found out that it should be preordered... but the wait is worth it.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Nice clean little bakery. Variety of cookies and specialty items. The eclairs are huge and so fresh. Brownies yum. Nice light cake with frosting. Peanut butter cookies large and yummy.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I work at the hospital here in Maui & someone ordered pastries from here for our lab, for a special treat. Oh my goodness, mmmmmm! They were melt in your mouth, delicious! So I was in town later & stopped here for lunch with my son. I ordered a BLT sandwich & soup & we split it, it enough for 2 people (he's 10, so maybe not for some). We always bring home a bakery treat. They have amazing choices like mac nut creme pie, coconut creme pie, Napoleons, etc all homemade, & you can tell they use the best ingredients. Always been a good experience here. Highly recommended.