“Fresh Bakery ”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Nice clean little bakery. Variety of cookies and specialty items. The eclairs are huge and so fresh. Brownies yum. Nice light cake with frosting. Peanut butter cookies large and yummy.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I work at the hospital here in Maui & someone ordered pastries from here for our lab, for a special treat. Oh my goodness, mmmmmm! They were melt in your mouth, delicious! So I was in town later & stopped here for lunch with my son. I ordered a BLT sandwich & soup & we split it, it enough for 2 people (he's 10, so maybe not for some). We always bring home a bakery treat. They have amazing choices like mac nut creme pie, coconut creme pie, Napoleons, etc all homemade, & you can tell they use the best ingredients. Always been a good experience here. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Taste, Variety, Service, Price ...
Our group pretty much sampled the entire menu ranging from a side of plain rice with a garden salad (for our gluten free component), several sandwich types, pasta salad ( in the refrigerated case) and five different pastry desserts. The Japanese rice vinegar and oil salad dressing is fantastic! and Im told the brownies and lemon tarts are superior. (I dont eat sweets, but my friends' reviews are reliable)

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Good little bakery that has good local food. Enjoyed the local breakfast and helpful staff. Hard to choose which breakfast I want some good choices to make.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

After striking out getting desert pastries in Makawao (the bakery is closed on Wednesdays!) we used Maui Revealed to identify Stillwells as a likely alternative. After mistrusting our GPS we subsequently found it right where it said it should be on an odd little street adjacent to Hwy 32. Service was great, after explaining the various options we were left alone to debate and decide. In the ended we opted for cream horns, tiramisu and fruit tarts for takeout. Based on the reactions of the friends who later consumed them, we scored!