“Good coffee. :)”
Review of MH Roasting Co.

MH Roasting Co.
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Wailuku
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Description: Come check out our roasting room cafe and see where your cup is roasted. Open 7 days a week, we serve individual brews, espresso drinks, and Mill House pastries while sharing coffee knowledge with the curious. Come talk story with our enthusiastic roasters while we craft you a cup!
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I fully enjoyed my latte. :) I would stop here again. I appreciated the cold lemon/cucumber water being available also. Thanks!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stumbled upon this cute little roasting house inside the plantation. While waiting for our zip line, we enjoyed some iced tea and iced coffee here. The prices were reasonable and the drinks good. They were also roasting coffee beans on the spot, which smelled wonderful.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I'm not the biggest coffee aficionado but I can say their coffee is quite good. Had the mokka which is locally grown light roast. Very smooth and light. You can get it pour over or french press. Also has some awesome bakery items. The matcha almond with white chocolate chip and snickerdoodle, cookies were soft and delicious. The pineapple coconut white chocolate scone was also fantastic.

Great friendly service. Also knowledgeable. Took time and answered all my questions.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Reasonably priced! We had the tram tour and wanted some coffee and this was the place! Locally roaster the coffee of the day was robust enough with good flavour and the largest cup was only $3.

Been to MH Roasting Co.? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK