“A Great Little Spot for a Quick Coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Pukalani
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Actually my husband and I enjoyed a latte and cappuccino while sitting out and enjoying the morning. The baristas were friendly and welcoming and my cappuccino was perfectly done. I’m pretty picky about that beverage and it was great. Just remember Saturday mornings are their busy time!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Slowest starbucks on Maui. But, the people are nice. Drinks aren't made as well as other locations. Still, I go there, for my usual fix when upcountry.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Since each Starbucks location on Maui has a different feel, this is happily the local one. Great views, everyone knows your name, fast and friendly service. Plenty of parking.
Shhh keep it local.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Quality as expected, friendly and helpful staff, even when orders are somewhat out of usual. Usually, when being​ downtown I wait until coming upcountry to enjoy Pukalani's Starbooks.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

These worker are use to busy morning and it shows. They tackle large line with ease. We made the mistake of visiting at the wee hours of the morning. The line was too the door. That said, they moved with efficiency and professionalism. We did not wait long and still have the great drinks we come to expect from Starbucks. Great work!