“Another great meal on Maui”
Review of Paia Fish Market

Paia Fish Market
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Paia
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Got to the island Monday night and went straight here. I had the grilled Ono plate with ric and cole slaw. My wife had apokapoka salad any my buddy had the Cajun Maui Maui. We all tried each other's. They were all great but I really liked the Cajun seasoning of my buddy's fish. We eat here multiple times every trip and for the money you can't beat it.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We ate here three times it was so good. You get a lot of food so be prepared. The fish and chips were great, the seafood pasta was gigantic. Super friendly staff. The location in Lahina was or choice even though it was on the other side of the island.

1  Thank Megan G
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I would eat here every day! I had the ono sandwich and could eat that every day! The seating is a find a seat wherever you can kind of place, so it great for meeting new people!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

After a day of sightseeing around Maui we stopped and had lunch at this busy Paia restaurant on a recommendation from friends. Short on ambience but long on quality this place did not disappoint us.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Paia Fish Market has excellent food, for us the fish was incredible and our friends thoroughly enjoyed the chicken too. The fish burgers were great too. I love their system of paying first and then eating. I would highly reccommend paying a visit to Paia Fish Market, very reasonably priced.