“Great spot for a healthy treat”
Review of Paia Bowls

Paia Bowls
Ranked #3 of 5 Quick Bites in Paia
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: A lovely cafe that specializes in Acai Bowls and smoothies using locally grown ingredients and the freshest produce. Also serving 100% Maui Roast Coffee along with espresso's and cold brew. A cute outdoor seating area that has a great nature atmosphere. A perfect spot to check out while enjoying the trendy town of Paia or before and after hitting the near by beach or the road to Hana!
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in Pa`ia specifically to go here ... and we weren’t disappointed. Our group got a mix of surf bowls and smoothies (Jaws and Haleakala). Be ready to wait maybe 5-10 min if there are people ahead of you. But that’s a sign that they’re making your food to order! Refreshing and good!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

In our way to Hana road , we passed Paia. Before getting out from our hotel I read that Paia had this little place that served delicious acai bowl. Oh my, glad I stop by. It was so good. They served it in many different ways as you can chose your topping. Very tasty. This is a must stop that you need to go if you are in around.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Great little açaí bowl spot on the way into Paia. They have straight açaí bowls or a mix of other fruits. For toppings, it comes standard with honey, granola, and bananas but we opted to add almond butter for a little more protein. It was super delicious and we can’t wait to go back on our next trip to Maui.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Went to this place three times during our seven days on the island! They serve the best açaí bowl I've ever had, with fresh and tasty toppings. So many options to choose from and great coffee too! If I lived on Maui I'd go all the time. Can't complain about the service either, each time we went the people working there were very friendly and we got the food fast.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The açaí bowls and smoothies are probably some of the tastiest on the island. I eat açaí bowls regularly back home, so it’s not my first time trying them. The bowls come with toppings with a good variety for additional toppings for an add on price (e.g., strawberries goji berries). I’m thinking I will go back one more time before my vacation is over.

Date of visit: February 2018