“Al Fresco post yoga brunch!”
Review of Island Fresh Cafe

Island Fresh Cafe
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Paia
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants in Paia! A very well-rounded menu, I know I can get a good smoothie, a breakfast sandwich, fresh mahi mahi, whatever I'm craving. The people who work there are kind and provide impeccable service, and the al fresco dining and art provide great atmosphere. Best post-yoga brunch spot on Maui!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Hi Community!
We stopped here on a hot day when we went up the Haleaklala. Their Ice Cream is definitely the best.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

They have the best ice cream on the island! I can recommend the coconut with chocolate :) that's the best!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing service! Everyone was so nice. Awesome chill spot to relax, cute kitties running around. Very blissful atmosphere. I had a very yummy cold coconut with a straw and they cut it open so I could eat the meat! Love this place!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Island Fresh Cafe is definitely a place to add to your list while visiting Paia. Not only is all the food fresh, healthy and amazing, but the environment is relaxing and the people are very friendly. I highly recommend visiting the cafe and checking out the yoga classes at the Shala!