“First time zip lining”

Piiholo Ranch Zipline
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Piiholo Ranch Zipline offers side-by-side zip tours, treetop zip tours, hiking tours, and a Zip & Waterfall Hike Combo tour. The Side-by-Side Zip Course features guided tours that zip high over trees and deep ravines with spectacular views from Upcountry Maui and the famous Piiholo Hill. The premier 5 Line Zip Tour is a wild ride that finishes with the longest side-by-side zipline in Maui -- over half a mile long! A different kind of guided zipline adventure awaits on the Treetop Zipline Course! Soar high above the Kahakapao Valley from tree to tree, experience flying sensations swooping down into the valley on platforms high in the eucalyptus rain forest, sail through canopy tunnels, and explore the Pirate Ship Tree House. Choose your adventure!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wasn't so sure about this but my granddaughter has zip lined before and loves it. She is 16, my husband and I are not! There are times I can't deal with the height issue so wasn't sure I would be able to do this. Our guides were Max and "John", not his real name but the name started after we ask him to pronounce his name again. They were great and had a great sense of humor and gave us info about the trees animals etc. Think there is some ploy there to keep your mind off of stepping off a platform 80 ft high. Needless to say we had a great time and only once, ok maybe twice that I had an issue but they got me right thru it. Think I would do it again!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Piiholo Ranch Zipline

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The tour was awesome! We did the 5 line tour! Very highly recommended! Staff was very friendly and helpful.. Our tour guide Maka was the Best! He"s very knowledgeable on land and the valley! I was very impressed! Mahalo!! For making my 50th Birthday a very memorable one!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This is unsafe. The operator is not certified to operate by the county. I would avoid this like the plague.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Guides were super friendly and helpful. Ben, Brandon and Nick were awesome. Best and longest zip lines in Maui. Perfect location. 110% recommmend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 16 August 2017

They had a great rate advertised online, and good reviews, so we chose to do the canopy tour on our honeymoon. Neither of us had ever done zip-lining before. It's a minimum hour long drive to the ranch from any of the resorts, but it's a beautiful drive and worth it. The staff was amazing! Especially our two tour guides. They knew so much about island history, the plants and trees we saw, and really emphasized safety. I'm normally risk-averse and not very athletic, but I felt safe at all times. They obviously maintain their equipment and have the experience to be prepared for anything. I could relax and enjoy the experience, which was exhilarating. This tour does take 1/2 day, so eat before you come, and plan to find lunch somewhere in town afterwards. Wear sunscreen and follow their dress code so you are prepared for the adventure. Will absolutely do this again!