5 people are viewing this hotel
Marriott$1,185
FindHotel$1,185
Agoda.com$1,067
2,340 results
All reviews lahaina tower marriott vacation club communal kitchen full kitchen time share main pool whalers village kaanapali beach pool bar parking garage island view black rock bedroom villa lounge chairs timeshare presentation laundry room road to hana
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2021

I'm a Maui resident and decided to a quick staycation this past weekend at the Marriott Ocean Club. I stayed there 2 years ago before the pandemic and couldn't wait to visit again. The resort is very clean and safe, taking all the necessary precautions to keep both their guests and staff safe & healthy. My room was a 1-bedroom oceanfront in the Lahaina tower. Very clean and spacious with mini kitchen area inside. Every associate I encountered was nice and shared the Aloha. Looking forward to my next staycation at the Marriott.

Date of stay: December 2021
2  Thank mauijim96761
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2021

Thank you for choosing to return to the Maui Ocean Club! It's so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your brief staycation with us and the room was very clean and you appreciated the precautions taken to ensure that all of our guests safe. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Mahalo!

Reviewed 13 December 2021

It was a moment well spent, I enjoyed every of my stay with my son and the foods was amazing as well. I can't wait to come back, keep up the good work and good customer relationship. When I think of a place to go, I think of this place because it's a home away from home.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank jasoncI3055UY
Reviewed 12 December 2021

We spent an awesome week here, November 14-21st, 2021. We were located in the Molokai Tower, Villa 7019. We loved our view of the ocean to our left and the mountains to our right. We were coming from a resort at Napili Bay and MOC kept our bags and groceries until our villa was ready. We were pleasantly surprised to get a text saying our villa was ready at 1:30PM!! The check in was quick and friendly. We loved that most of the resort info was now on our phones . .. less paper. We received daily texts saying that whatever we needed or if we had any questions or problems, that we were to text or call them. Their response was fast with asking for more hand towels and face cloths and someone came up to assist my husband with finding the movies he wanted on TV. It seemed like nearly all the employees we came across always greeted us with "Aloha". We loved their Beach Walk restaurant . . .they had a good selection of entrees for takeout and loved their Tuesday tacos!! And their location is the best! They are so close to the Whaler's Village, restaurants, walking paths, other resorts and then we had our car to take us to Napili Bay, Lahaina and Wailea. We loved our week here and we will definitely come back next year and the years after!! We love this place:) !!!

Room tip: ask for a high floor with a view.
Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank 495Mary
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2021

Aloha, thank you for the review of your recent stay at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club. We are delighted you and your family had a great stay with us. We are pleased that out accommodations and location met your vacation needs. We cannot wait to welcome you back for another visit!

Reviewed 11 December 2021 via mobile

We are Marriott Vacation Club members, stayed in the vacation club for ten days, had a regular day room for a day.

When we arrived there were three at the front desk. All three were on the telephone, ignoring my wife standing at the counter. It sounded as if the front desk staff was fielding reservation calls. It was not the welcome we receive from other Marriott Vacation Clubs or Disney.

Once in our unit we had little interaction with the front desk, with the exception of reserving a day room. At first we were told to call three days prior and they would know if they had a day room as we had a 9 pm flight - without a vacation club locker room - we wanted to shower etc. prior to our 20 hours of travel. They pushed it back each day, telling us to call the next day. Finally the day prior, my wife said enough. The front desk said we needed to go through MVC. What a run around.

The gym had draconian COVID protocol’s where you have to reserve a time slot and a guard has to let you into the gym for your 45 minute work out. They let you in at the top of the hour, out at 45 after. I like that they limit the number in the gym to 8. They also have every other machine blocked off. Keep in mind, to visit Hawaii, you need to be fully vaccinated, and you must have a COVID pass to enter - which requires proof of vaccines.

The resort snd our vacation club unit we’re nice. It’s a shame that management has not explained to the front desk staff and gym security staff that people come to the resort on vacation and they should support the experience by being positive, helpful, and most important, provide the experience they would expect while on vacation.

The house keeping staff was pleasant and helpful. I did loose a $45 Anker phone charger and power cord. I left it plugged in, next to the bed. When I called a few hours later, it disappeared. Housekeeping and security could not find it - and I used it every night for 11 nights - then it disappeared.

Overall, the front end staff blew it for us in this experience. If you are in the hospitality business in Hawaii, make your customers feel like they are on vacation and special.

We ate at the Mauna Lani a few times while in town - what an experience - beautiful facility.

Room tip: Avoid the front desk staff who are too busy to serve their customers.
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TRAVELINGCWS
Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

5 star all the way around. 2-bedroom oceanfront villa huge and gorgeous, grounds lovely. Two minor drawbacks:
Multiple snobby owners monopolizing the chairs and pool area in front of Napili tower, where we were located. Placed their towels and a little gear on chairs every day before 7 am and left them there all day. They talked loudly and frequently amongst themselves bemoaning the non-owners they had to share the pool area with.
We weren’t able to swim off the beach because of high surf all week. There’s a sever drop-off just a few feet into the water and the surf made it too risky for us older folks.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rennie D
Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Other at Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2021

We're very pleased that you enjoyed your spacious ocean front villa and that you found our resort grounds to be lovely. We hope you had an enjoyable visit to Ka'anapali and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!