We chose the Mahana based largely on Tripadvisor reviews and got just what we expected and more.
The view has been mentioned many times and truely is marvelous, whales and turtles often passing by and sometimes dolphins as well.
We had a standard 1 bedroom 1 bath unit on the 7th floor and were not even tempted to ask for a look at a premium unit, what we had was fine, huge bed, nice bathroom and good kitchen with what appeared to be new appliances.
We ate down the beach at Dukes on several occasions enjoying the great service there.
We really loved our 11 days on Maui, thanks in no small part to our experience with the Mahana and the service we enjoyed from all the staff members there.
Our once in a lifetime trip to Hawaii has now converted into we'll be back hopefully in 2 years and we will be staying at the Mahana again that's for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. An array of onsite amenities include swimming pool, jet spa, covered outdoor barbecue areas, and tennis/pickleball. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina