1,373 results
All reviews front street mountain view ocean front premier room full kitchen within walking distance walk into town hot tub feast at lele murphy bed oceanfront studio restaurants and shops south end the banyan tree through vrbo convenience store short stroll
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Very spacious with a full kitchen. We like to eat breakfast in & pack a lunch. Everything we needed was there. Roomy accommodation. Great location, able to walk downtown to restaurants and shops.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights on vacation. It's located about 4 very short blocks from the Banyan tree and lots of restaurants and shops. It's also right on the beach. I totally recommend the oceanview. The mountain side is lovely but waking up and looking out on the people paddle surfing by on a beautiful morning was gorgeous. It was quiet because it was on the end of Front Street but short walk to nightlife if you wanted it.

Room was great. It was like an efficiency with separate full kitchen and eating table. Had stove, full size frige, microwave, sink etc. On one side was the bed, couch and chair. On the other was the bathroom. Sink was separate from toilet/shower.

I parked "onsite", which is really under the small shops next door and never had a problem finding a spot. In fact, one night I left my interior light on and the security person notified staff who notified me so I could turn it off.

Friendly staff. Overall I would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms on ocean side probably quieter, but truth is mountainside is on quiet end of Front street so fine. It's a choice of looking out on ocean or looking out on parking and mountains.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank mjbbowls
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Very spacious rooms. Beach is less than 10 feet away with a reef that helped us practice snorkeling and test our equipment. Extremely friendly staff. I would stay here the next time we go to Maui.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a higher floor. Ground level rooms are the whole floor but you see hedges instead of ocean.
2  Thank Jason W
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We only spent 1 night here, so can't comment much on the hotel as a whole. The room was very nice, we had the mountain view but no doubt the ocean view was also lovely.
The room was very clean and had a good well equipped kitchenette.
We had a twin room, with 2 single beds, which to be honest could have been more comfortable. I can believe that the double beds were also uncomfortable as some other reviewers have written. If so, it seems a pity that an otherwise very nice hotel is let down by this minor fault.
It's in a good location on the edge of town, quiet enough to be peaceful, and close enough to be convenient.
We would stay here again, but would like to hear that the beds have been renewed.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the mountains or the ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We stayed 6 nights in April 2012. The location is right on the beach, although the beach itself is small and unappealing by Maui standards. The room appeared spacious enough at first glance, but there was no bed. Then I found the foldway bed - which was as uncomfortable as a sleeper sofa. The air-conditioning kept going off even though the room was still uncomfortably hot and above the set temperature.
The good: the lanai was comfortably furnished, and with a nice view; and the room had a very adequate kitchen. The staff is helpful and always smiling - ok, they live in Paradise so it isn't that surprising.
The great: the property is on Front street at the edge of downtown Lahaina. Everything in Lahaina is a comfortable walking distance. After the first 3 days my wife even questioned why we had rented a car.

Room Tip: Higher floor, better view