I stayed here for 5 nights on vacation. It's located about 4 very short blocks from the Banyan tree and lots of restaurants and shops. It's also right on the beach. I totally recommend the oceanview. The mountain side is lovely but waking up and looking out on the people paddle surfing by on a beautiful morning was gorgeous. It was quiet because it was on the end of Front Street but short walk to nightlife if you wanted it.
Room was great. It was like an efficiency with separate full kitchen and eating table. Had stove, full size frige, microwave, sink etc. On one side was the bed, couch and chair. On the other was the bathroom. Sink was separate from toilet/shower.
I parked "onsite", which is really under the small shops next door and never had a problem finding a spot. In fact, one night I left my interior light on and the security person notified staff who notified me so I could turn it off.
Friendly staff. Overall I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui