We only spent 1 night here, so can't comment much on the hotel as a whole. The room was very nice, we had the mountain view but no doubt the ocean view was also lovely.
The room was very clean and had a good well equipped kitchenette.
We had a twin room, with 2 single beds, which to be honest could have been more comfortable. I can believe that the double beds were also uncomfortable as some other reviewers have written. If so, it seems a pity that an otherwise very nice hotel is let down by this minor fault.
It's in a good location on the edge of town, quiet enough to be peaceful, and close enough to be convenient.
We would stay here again, but would like to hear that the beds have been renewed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui