We stayed 6 nights in April 2012. The location is right on the beach, although the beach itself is small and unappealing by Maui standards. The room appeared spacious enough at first glance, but there was no bed. Then I found the foldway bed - which was as uncomfortable as a sleeper sofa. The air-conditioning kept going off even though the room was still uncomfortably hot and above the set temperature.
The good: the lanai was comfortably furnished, and with a nice view; and the room had a very adequate kitchen. The staff is helpful and always smiling - ok, they live in Paradise so it isn't that surprising.
The great: the property is on Front street at the edge of downtown Lahaina. Everything in Lahaina is a comfortable walking distance. After the first 3 days my wife even questioned why we had rented a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to oceanfront living right in the heart of Lahaina Town. Lahaina Shores Beach Resort is a landmark in historic Lahaina town. This ocean front condo resort features spacious studio, one bedroom and one bedroom penthouse condos with full kitchens and oversized lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Lahaina Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina Shores Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina Shores Maui
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort Maui