US$ 518
US$ 420
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Pioneer Inn(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 589
US$ 549
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Napili Shores Maui by Outrigger(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$ 296
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 617
US$ 594
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 444
US$ 434
  • Beachfront
Royal Lahaina Resort(Lahaina)(Great Value!)
US$ 415
US$ 311
Cancelon
US$ 1,381
US$ 1,284
1,162 results
All reviewsmaui dreams come trueputting greengrocery storesea wallocean frontliving roomshuffle boardsandy beachfarmers marketbeautiful groundstennis courtspools and hot tubsc unitground floorthrough vrbowasher and dryerfull kitchen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Looks good on photos on website
Garden & both Pools good Maintain looks good
Was in group & requested to get rooms closer & they put all rooms on different floors
Rooms are smaller Air-condition was not working had to request twice to fix
Restaurant was billing wrong charges on rooms
I had to ask them to investigate why i was charged $130+ extra

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank patnaut
LynMolinaReis, General Manager at Aston at Papakea Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha patnaut,

Please accept my sincerest apology for the inconvenience you experienced while staying at the Papakea Resort. Your comments allow us to evaluate our services and focus our efforts as we continually strive to maintain a high level of service. In regards to your restaurant billing,such occurrences are not consistent with our property’s standards as we do not have a restaurant on property nor do we accept room charges from our neighboring restaurants.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great facilities for our stay on Maui. Definitely worth going to the Expedia orientation breakfast. A lot of information and local things to do. Fantastic outlook over to Molokai and Lania. relaxing pool and gardens.

Stayed: May 2018

Aloha jodiejosephine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and on behalf of the Papakea Resort, we are happy to know you truly enjoyed your recent visit to Hawaii, and especially your stay with us…your family away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best experience was the lady at the concierge desk. There were ants in our kitchen every day. The worst part was the construction that was going on in the room next to us. When I called the front desk they did not apologize, they immediately got defensive and said my reservation showed that there would be construction. After reviewing any documents pertaining to my reservation, there was no mention of any construction. Staff at front desk were on defense any time I asked a question or voiced a concern. No empathy and customer service skills

Room Tip: If you want ocean front you need to ask for ground level Garden front. Ocean front is not ground floor
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Aloha Sandra P,

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your impressions of the Papakea Resort and for allowing me the opportunity to respond to your concerns. There are no excuses for guest dissatisfaction and I certainly will not make any with regard to your hotel experience except to say how sorry we are that we did not live up to what were obviously reasonable expectations. All of us at the Papakea Resort strive to provide our guests with a memorable experience and we are very disappointed when we fall short. We want to assure you that we take these concerns to heart and we will make the necessary improvements in our product and services.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister hooked me up with a one bedroom here through Interval International. I couldn't be more grateful that I got to stay at the Aston Papakea. It was a wonderful experience. Most of all, I'd like to commend and thank the lead concierge, Andrea Wallace, for being so friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful with planning my activities. It was great to have her as a resource as a solo traveler. That also segues well into my next feedback. While the Aston Papakea Resort is no doubt a family-friendly place, it's also a great place if you're traveling on your own. I found the other guests to be very friendly and had lots of fun and interesting conversations with people. I wasn't at all self-conscious about being solo. Finally, the accommodation was right up my alley. The bed was comfy and the kitchen was recently renovated and very well-stocked. I also loved sitting out on the balcony overlooking the pond, pool, and out to the ocean for my meals. Some guests commented that the decor is dated here. I didn't find that at all. The only thing I would have improved was the condition of the carpet in the bedroom. It was older and a bit stained but not to the point that it really bothered me. Finally, the location of the Papakea is excellent and very convenient. I didn't bother renting a car and had no trouble getting around via walking, Uber and the Maui Bus. Overall, I loved my one bedder and totally plan on staying at the Papakea again whenever I return to Maui.

Room Tip: I was on the second floor off the parking lot, across from reception and found it very convenient.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Aloha Lori S,

It was truly a pleasure to reach such kind and complimentary comments about our staff at the Aston at Papakea Resort. We wish to thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant experience during your recent stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next vacation to Maui.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Ocean front ground level gorgeous view well maintained. Old building which means "construction" and unscheduled construction, no notice was provided on the website prior to booking that any renovations would be done during our stay. We would not book with them ever again as 3 days into our two week vacation construction noises above our unit from 0700-1700. No resolution or help provided by the front desk as to a change of room etc.
Book at a new resort and save yourself the headache and ruined Maui experiance

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Aloha Josh C,

Congratulations on your Wedding!Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your impressions of the Papakea Resort. There are no excuses for guest dissatisfaction and I certainly will not make any with regard to your hotel experience except to say how sorry we are that we did not live up to what were obviously reasonable expectations. All of us at the Papakea Resort strive to provide our guests with a memorable experience and we are very disappointed when we fall short. We hope that you were otherwise able to enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the Valley Isle and that we will someday be afforded the opportunity to restore your confidence in our property.