I wasnt sure what to expect after some calls made prior to my trip being somewhat "lacking in service". When we arrived, it was late and we were exhausted and were met by Katey, who should be able to write a "how-to" guide for customer service.
Katey was professional, patient and just downright amazing. She was working the desk with Shay who appeared to be learning the ropes, but was doing an excellent job as well.
I would return to Papakea any time JUST because of the service we received from Katey & Shay. We stayed in unit B-101 and loved it!
I know that the manager reads these reviews and I hope he knows what a treasure Katey is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden paradise on "The Magic Isle." This picturesque oceanfront resort is nestled amid 13 acres of lush tropical landscaping and expansive lawns bordered by flower-lined paths. The resort offers a variety of on-site amenities and activities - with restaurants, galleries and shops of Lahaina and Kaanapali Beach just moments away. Facilities Use and Cleaning Fee: A daily facilities use fee and a one-time housekeeping fee $89 (plus tax) will apply. Daily housekeeping is available for an additional fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston at Papakea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Papakea Hotel Lahaina
- Resortquest Papakea Resort
- Papakea Resort Maui
- Papakea Maui
- Aston At Papakea Resort Maui/Lahaina