All reviews time share timeshare presentation timeshare promotion living room pool area high end appliances master suite bosch appliances sales pitch full kitchen towel hut units face ocean view second bedroom walk in shower small store washer and dryer
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Really nice timeshare. What I like the most is, first the 5 star luxury accommodation, the pools and the hospitatily. The pools are really cool there's a bunch of them there's a lot of kid featured in the pools I really like it. The rooms are world class the whole back wall opened up onto the deck. The bathroom was massive it had a huge tub big shower with two shower heads couldn't ask for anything nicer. And the staff were top-notch everyone was nice and went out of their way to help. As the owner they really make you feel at home which I liked.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
HKB_Mgmt, General Manager at Hyatt Residence Club Maui, Ka'anapali Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Aloha jbezy520,
Mahalo for taking the time to review your property. As the years go by, I am getting to know more owners each year. Please make sure you stop by to meet me at anytime during your next visit. Please consider us your 'home away from home'!
Kimberly brown

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We have been owners with Hyatt for some time, and were really looking forward to staying at this Hawaii destination. This one did not disappoint. It is right on the beach, and you get the benefits of the Hyatt Regency right next door. From the moment you arrive until the day you leave, you are treated so well by the entire staff. There is a paved path along the beach that you can walk to Whalers Village where there are shops and restaurants.

I also highly recommend using their concierge services to make the best of your vacation. We dealt with Kimmy in advance of our arrival. She gave us a list of things to choose from, and then planned out an itinerary based on we wanted to do. It really worked out great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Aloha Joesph D,
Mahalo for returning to your home away from home! We are located in a great area allowing accessibility to many different activities within walking distance. I thrilled to hear you took advantage of the concierge. Kimmy has been here since inception and is an expert in the field of 'fun'! Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Hyatt Residences is a quiet condominium resort, perfect for adults who want some distance from the noise of more family oriented resorts. Our two bedroom condo was beautiful and spacious, and we relished in sitting on our balcony for breakfast and evening cocktails, watching the ocean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Aloha Goma2013,
Mahalo for choosing the Hyatt Residence Club Maui as your vacation getaway. Maui is a special place to be, and the Hyatt is a great place to stay. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 2 years ago on a promotional deal. We loved it so much we bought a time share for 1 week (even years) and then later purchased an additional week. This was our first time in the time share for 2 weeks (we have 2 weeks on the even years).

Check in process was a breeze and we were in our room before 4pm.

The resort is lovely. The biggest plus here are the rooms. They are gorgeous, and the views are breathtaking.

We enjoyed the activities at the resort. Lei making class, shark tooth necklace making, putting contest, pool games, which we one free breakfast and a cocoon for the day ($125 value). It was very fun.
They also have yoga every morning. I did not partake in that but next trip I will for sure.

So many excellent restaurants all over Maui. Walking distance to Whalers Village, shopping and restaurants. Our favorite is Monkeypod. We ate next door (Hyatt Regency) a lot for lunch at Umali. Pool side bar/restaurant. They have great onion rings!

As far as services go it is limited. You must remember it is not a hotel it’s a condo resort and if you want a spa, shops etc. you must go next door to the Hyatt Regency. The bad side to that is that all the guest for the Hyatt Regency can come over to The Residence Club too. Which means, getting the chaise lounge of your choice is limited. Although they reserve chaise lounges for owners. Still it can get filled up before 9:00 am.

Check out process was the big disaster. Very unorganized. They need to hire more people (valets) to help guests check out.

We waited for more than 30 min for a valet to come help us and no one showed up. Went down stairs to find our how much longer and the person I talked to forgot to put me on the list. The women said just a minute, and someone will be up to help you and still they were a no show. So needless to say we were very behind schedule and we were rushing to return our car and get to the airport.

By the way, be prepared for an extremely long TSA line. Allow at least 3 hours from hotel to get to your flight in time.

It was a fabulous trip and we can’t wait to go back. See you on 2020.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Aloha marci b,
I am happy to see that your visit and the property overall was a success. I apologize that checkout was showing disorganization. I will be sure to pass this on to the valet and front office managers so see where we need to improve. I look forward to seeing you in 2020 and exceeding your expectations!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This is one of the most beautifully decorated timeshares we've stayed in. We were in a one-bedroom, but it was huge and equipped with everything one could need. The staff at the hotel were wonderful -- so friendly and helpful. This was probably our last trip to Hawaii, but we would return to the Hyatt Residence Club Maui in a heartbeat! I highly recommend it!

Stayed: April 2018

Aloha sharoncV6846DK,
I am happy to hear you had a wonderful time on the isalnd and while on our property. I do hope that in the future you choose to visit the beautiful island of Maui again. And when you do, I hope you choose to stay with us. Please consider us your home away from home!