We enjoyed every minute of our stay at Ho'olio House. Great location, with amazing views of the ocean and Lanai. The outdoor shower also offers the same amazing views while you clean up before a night out on the town. Serene, happy and very comfortable, we are already planning our return. Dan and Amy, the owners are great and were very helpful with recommendations about Maui. The fresh breakfast was delicious. If you are there Saturday, stop by the farmers market on the corner of HWY 30 and Kai Hele Kuu St, for some delicious local treats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the West Maui Mountains, this quiet, private Bed & Breakfast offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and islands surrounding Maui. Located on the popular west side of the island, you will be just minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina and the Kaanapali resort area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ho'oilo House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Oilo House Hotel Lahaina
- Ho'Oilo House Maui/Lahaina