Review Highlights
Discover Lanai - Incredible

Definitely do the Discover Lanai tour. The extra money was worth a day trip to the island. It felt... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Ashley555111
via mobile
Best sailing/boating experience

Absolutely incredible company doing amazing things. They were kind, informative and all around... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Uniballer
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from US$ 74.25
from US$ 85.73
from US$ 119.95
from US$ 127.75
7,967 results
All reviews cinnamon rolls captain turtle discover lanai van tour kaanapali snorkel day trip fish salad ice cream sundae bbq chicken wraps chips and salsa whale watching sunset cruise fresh fruit lanai tour crew members
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We can't say enough great things about our experience on Trilogy III. Our 5 hours with them was a huge highlight of our trip. At first it sounded expensive but now that we've experienced it I would absolutely pay to do it again. Everyone onboard was so friendly and eager to please. They really cater to our happiness and not just say it's important but they really do everything possible to ensure the time is as perfect as possible. I requested vegan and gluten free and they prepared a separate breakfast (GF oats with non-dairy yogurt and fruit) and lunch (salad, rice, and a veggie spring roll wrap) specifically for me. It was all delicious. The spring roll wrap didn't have any sauce so I asked for a bit of the salad dressing and that did the trick. The pog juice was so good and even better when they mixed it with vodka on the way back.

One thing: bring towels. It doesn't say to on the instructions so I assumed they had them on board, but they didn't. Also, bring a change of clothes if you get cold (remember you're on a boat though and they will get a bit wet). This made the return trip much more comfortable for me.

We are careful with Covid and we're so happy to find everything was clean/sanitized.

Kate took incredible pictures and was awesome. We bought her package.

Seriously everyone onboard is fantastic. We will definitely do another trip with them next time we visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The snorkeling at Honolua Bay was fabulous, but equally notable was the fantastic captain and crew. Kevin, Braeden and Hailey went above and beyond to make our trip exceptional. This was the best snorkeling sail with the best crew I have ever experienced. Thank you for a great day!

1  Thank sarahsU4699UR
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Captain Kevin and his crew, Braden and Haley, we’re so great today. We sailed from Lahaina to Honolua Bay where we snorkeled and had a blast. They served us so well the whole time and kept us happy with laughter and great Mai Tias after lunch.

1  Thank stevensF1959KV
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I just went on the molakini snorkel trip, and it was out of this world. Captain Dani was great navigating us to the best spots, in molakini and along the shore, we saw so many fish, turtles, coral… it was amazing. While sailing the crew was the best we could ask for. Quinn told stories and Amanda was so friendly. It was like hanging out with close friends. We went snuba diving with Richard, he was great so laid back but knowledgeable. He had so down at the bottom floor, snuba-Ing around. I would do it again with them in a heart beat! Thank you for the great memories!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a fantastic day on the Molokini Snorkel tour — the snuba, the snorkeling, the fish, coral and turtles, but most of all, our wonderful crew. Captain Dani, Amanda, Quinn, and Richard were all so warm, friendly, and FUN!! Great tunes, great vibes, our kids have already asked to come back again :) Special thanks to Richard for being such a patient and reassuring guide as he lead my 9 year old and me on our first snuba experience. It was awesome and he was awesome. Thank you, Trinity crew!