“Awesome lunch after a day of diving”
Review of Ono Tacos

Ono Tacos
Ranked #12 of 48 Quick Bites in Lahaina
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Description: Good Food. Good Friend. Good Time. If you want to taste the best tacos in maui Come to eat the best mexican food.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ono Tacos is right outside of Maui Diving, where we scuba certified and did another dive, after finishing up a rewarding dive, there is not much better than the Shrimp Tacos from this place. wow so good! I wish we got to go again before leaving. We samples a lot of shrimp and fish tacos in our week there and these were my favorite.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (453)

Reviewed 15 April 2020

It’s so Hawaiian and so enjoyable, the service is GREAT. People should really get to know Hawaii in this place, the tacos and fish and chips where great. My family and I went there and it was amazing to bring the Hawaiian spirit. We are going back tomorrow for more!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

The best Tacos I have ever had. Reasonable price and so delicious. I will defenately go there again. There are also enough parking slots and tabels to eat.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2020

Ono Tacos is one of the best if not the best food truck restaurants I've had the pleasure of dining at. We had the Shrimp Burritos and the Shrimp salad. The portions are big and everything is fresh and delicious. I really like the sauce refrigerator and you help yourself. Do yourself a favor and try them.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020

This was SO good!! Especially for the price! Highly recommend the fish tacos!! It was quick and easy. Only downside was a lot of flies around the picnic tables.

Date of visit: January 2020