We go to Hawaii just about every year, often visiting Maui. We always stay in West Maui (Kaanapali/Kahana/Napili), and have tried numerous condos, hotels, and resorts there. The Westin Ocean Resort Villas is currently our favorite due to its lovely units, fantastic location (great snorkeling!), and tremendous number of amenities-- including tennis courts, pingpong tables, bbq grills,and 8 different pools with water slides, basketball hoop, and volleyball net. The free shuttle service is also great for avoiding parking hassles at Whaler's Village and Lahaina.
The down side is that, if you pay full price, the units are really expensive. However, fortunately for us (if not for Hawaii), visits to Hawaii are way down. So if you plan it right, over the next several months you may be able to get a great deal on this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains, makes The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas the perfect island retreat. Each spacious and stylish one and two-bedroom villas include private lanais, full-sized kitchens, washers and dryers, generous living and dining room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Ka Anapali Ocean Hotel
- Westin Villas Maui
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Villas
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui/Lahaina