“nice condo, convenient, and great location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Stephen T
San Antonio, Texas
“nice condo, convenient, and great location”
Reviewed 28 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This is the 2nd year I have stayed in this large 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo. The best part about it is the location. It is on the 2nd floor of the Whaler condo complex in Tower 2. You can walk down the hallway and down 1 flight of stairs and you are on the beach. The condo is large and spacious and has all the expected ammenties. I did have a problem with the cable on the television the Living Room, I never did get it to work after the 4 th day of so. The Whaler is a great place to stay, it is on the best part of Kannapali beach, it has a nice pool and hot tub, the grounds immaculate. It is right on the sidewalk and you are right next door to the Whalers village with there great restraunts and close to golf and Kannapali and Kapalua. Lahina is just 3 miles away. I have stayed at the Whaler for the last 7 years and if you are going to Kannapali it is the best place to stay. You save money by cooking in the condo or using the grills on the ground. Maui is a fantastic place and my wifes and my favorite place.

Date of stay: September 2014
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ca.

Date of stay: April 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
UT
Reviewed 11 April 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: February 2012
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing