“Best Fudge I've Ever Had!”

Hawaii Fudge Company
Ranked #11 of 26 Dessert in Lahaina
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 15
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Our fudge is made with the finest and freshest ingredients and equipment. With the climate in Hawaii remaining steady and consistent every day our fudge is consistently fantastic and has a longer shelf life. Mainland fudge typically loses its freshness and hardens after a couple of weeks where our fudge stays fresh and creamy up to 6 weeks. You should keep the fudge at 74 degrees, room temperature. It is okay to refrigerate.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Best Fudge I've Ever Had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

I stopped into the Lahaina Fudge Company three times to buy fudge. I bought the coconut creme fudge and the lava flow fudge and they were amazing!!! On our last day I made my husband drop me off and circle back around to pick me up so I get more of the lava flow fudge. It is simply the best fudge I've ever had anywhere and I buy fudge everywhere we travel. The owner said that he ships his fudge for people wanting to buy some who are tourists and I will be definitely be ordering fudge to get sent over to where I am. Besides the two I have already tried I will also be ordering the banana chocolate fudge because I'm still sorry that I didn't buy a piece of that one as well! I can't say enough about how fantastic the fudge is. I recommend everyone go and try some!

• Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

“Best Fudge Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

This is a must stop place on Front street in Lahaina. We've tried several fudge flavors there with each one getting better than the previous ones. The carmel praline fudge is to die for and the orange cream tastes just like a creamsicle. Great prices and a wonderful treat!

“Must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

Great service, fun flavors, free samples, and great value! Quick snack in the heart of front street shopping.

Reno, Nevada
“Great Fudge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

Tried this because of its rating on Trip Advisor. Very pleased, it lived up to its hype. Very creamy and tasty fudge. You most likely will deal directly with the owner and maker of the fudge. Taste a few and you won't be sorry.

Visited March 2012
Bremerton, Washington
“YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

Found this place on TA & had to go....so glad I did. So many kinds of fudge it was hard to choose but ended up with (I think) Road to Hana - essentially chocolate with nuts. I'm not a fudge-freak but this was excellent. Don't know fudge prices at all but you get a decent piece for $3.95.

1 Thank fpgirl