Although this is our third time staying at the Aina, I think we will try a different property on our next visit. This complex is ideally located, just three blocks from Front St. The grounds are well maintained and include two pools and a clubhouse. However, all of the units appear to be decorated the same, dark amd dingy. The furniture is uncomfortable and the kitchen and bathroom floors (including the showers) are covered in rough stone. Bring a pair of flip flops because the tile flooring is hard on the feet and the carpeting will soil your socks. There was an ant infestation in the smaller bathroom and bedroom but Maui Beachfront sent someone from pest control within hours of being notified.
Parking on the grounds costs $15 per day and you have to buy a permit for your entire stay, no daily permits allowed. Save money by either parking on the street in front of the complex or using one of the two lots on the corner of Wainee and Dickenson which charge $12 per 24 hours, including tax. We were able to park on the street 12 of 13 nights.
We rented this unit from Maui Beachfront Rentals and they continue to treat custmer service with a low priority. They overcharged us on the deposit and later forced through the remaining balance onto a credit card of ours that had been stolen and canceled even though we provided a different card number. They corrected the deposit error but not the charge to the stolen card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aina Nalu(R) Lahaina by Outrigger(R) is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room decor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina