We stayed at the Outrigger Royal Kahana, Jan.17th.-Feb.23rd.,2012.
Everyone....from Front Desk; Laundry Girls; Pool/Yard Guys/Girls at "Gazebo"..make us ALWAYS feel like we are "Home away from Home"!! ALL are FRIENDLY... this is our winter getaway(OHIO)!! We've been COMING BACK, 8 of the last 10 years. It's QUIET, since Our Room is on the Garden Side(Ocean View)...you can sit on your Lanis>watch WHALES.. GORGEOUS CREATURES. If you ever want a GREAT WHALE EXCURSION>>Try "Capt. Steve's" 45' Raft>>You will have a GREAT Time/see WHALES. We go out with him, 2-3 times, each year. Also>>"HULA GIRL" 65'Catamarian>Great! WSOman@aol.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home in Kahana. This beachfront community is the calm cousin to West Maui's high-profile destinations of Lahaina, Kaanapali and Kapalua Resort. You won't find the typical string of Maui hotels, dazzling storefronts, and streams of shoppers and diners - although that's only a few minutes away if the mood strikes. Breathe in the breeze that sweeps across the ocean view from your high-rise lanai. Marvel at humpback whales slapping and rolling so close to shore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Kahana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Royal Kahana
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Resort
- Royal Kahana Maui/Lahaina