I spent 42 days at the Royal Kahana. Second time I vacationed there. Cannot express the warm hospitality and true "aloha spirit" of the staff, starting with the Reception Desk, housekeeping, groundkeepers, and maintenance workers. The condo unit was superb, clean and well-maintained, with all the necessary kitchen and bath amenities. The views of the ocean, island of Lanai, the frolicking whales, the giant turtles, and magnificent sunsets, all seen from our lanai, were spectacular. The grounds and pool are immaculately maintained. No shortages of lounges, or pool towels. No shortages of smiles.
It was truly a great vacation. Making plans to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home in Kahana. This beachfront community is the calm cousin to West Maui's high-profile destinations of Lahaina, Kaanapali and Kapalua Resort. You won't find the typical string of Maui hotels, dazzling storefronts, and streams of shoppers and diners - although that's only a few minutes away if the mood strikes. Breathe in the breeze that sweeps across the ocean view from your high-rise lanai. Marvel at humpback whales slapping and rolling so close to shore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Kahana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Royal Kahana
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Outrigger Royal Kahana Resort
- Royal Kahana Maui/Lahaina