“Wow! It cannot get better”

The Coffee Store Napili
Ranked #3 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Description: Located in the Napili plaza in beautiful Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, The Coffee Store is Maui's favorite place to take a break from the beach. Featuring iced and hot 100% Kona coffee, other Hawaiian coffee and gourmet flavors - alongside deluxe ice blended mochas and espresso drinks. For a quick bite, try our sandwiches and wraps, which Frommers calls a "local legend." So come on in, because life's too short for stale coffee!
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Their cream puffs adorned in chocolate are what mouths need! Best I have ever had! Their lemon bars are excellent. Not too sweet, not too tart. Perhaps a little too much pastry, but hey, for the pastry/cake lovers, this is it. Their custard thingamagings are simply magical. Actually anything there is magical. I would happily become a fat girl if this place was in my backyard. Napili Coffee Store rocks!! Thank you for making my vacation that much sweeter...

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Coffee Store Napili

Reviewed 10 June 2012

have been buying here for years and I only tell you this is the best place to fiund the best beans and the best folk...Trust me, you won't be disappointed....

Mahalo and Aloha

Duke Piotter

Reviewed 20 May 2012

This is a great place for coffee, bagels, muffins and other baked treats such a quiche, brownies, pineapple upside down cake,etc. The staff is very friendly and many locals meet here daily and chat with friends and visitors alike. I highly recommend it for coffee, tea, a snack or light breakfast.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

We have a latte and pastry for breakfast every morning on vacation, and this place was our favorite of all the places we tried. The espresso was the best, the fresh baked pastries were the best, and the staff was the best. We stopped here for breakfast before going snorkeling in Napili Bay and Kapalua Bay, and ended up coming back at other times, even though it was out of the way, because it was better than anywhere else we found. I wish this place were near my office!

Reviewed 14 May 2012

This is the best coffee shop I found in maui! Really delicious HUGE treats and friendly staff too!