This was my first time in Hawaii and I really had no idea what to expect. After researching and reviewing hotels and condo's all over Maui within my price range, Lokelani had the best reviews and the available dates. I booked a week in B-203 which is a fantastic and very well equipped. I was amazed to see that there were sea turtles on the beach directly in front of our condo about 90% of the time we were there. There are a couple of awesome coral reefs that have 100's of colorful fish all within spitting distance of our condo. It was awesome! My brother-in-law who has snorkled many times before, said this was the best he's ever done. the pool, though small, was never busy and in fact I don't think there was a time that anyone else was in it while we were there. The staff was wonderful and welcoming as we arrived about 3 hours early. I will definitely consider Lokelani B-203 again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina