I'll just dot point the feedback as overall I'd come back to stay for sure.
*check-in 4pm, a little earlier would be better as we landed at 8am. 2pm is normal in Australia, what is normal here?
* lovely grounds with tennis courts and pool.
* free parking
* free wifi
* friendly staff!
* good location to restaurants and about a 5-8 minutes drive to lahania where there are lots of restaurants on front street.
* has awesome little kitchen so you can make your own food!!! A huge for us with breakfast on the balcony.
* great view of the ocean from both towers.
* easy to go from the pool to the beach and back to the pool.
* decent pool and hot tub.
* rooms very spacious so didn't feel cramped. King bed, a sofa and a table with 4 chairs to eat at, plus a table with 2 chairs on the balcony.
* Nathan who helped with the bags was both helpful and lovely! Had to mentioned him :)
I liked the hotel. If you want more upmarket The Western and Hilton are close by with grounds/pools that look right onto the water but really I couldn't fault this hotel. And Hawaii is expensive enough as it is and I thought this was good value for money!!! More