We were in Tower 1, in a studio room, with a small child. The hotel had excellent service and the location is amazing. The pool is pretty small, but it was never too packed to have a dip. The cabanas by the pool are a nice touch if you have a small child to keep shaded.
There's a path along the beachfront that we strolled every morning, watch for power-walking leather-faced oldies in pink neon! :D
Parking can be a little strategic as there's not enough spaces for everyone - it pays to be up early and back early. Our room was functional enough, if a little dated and with very thick carpet.
The bottom line: We'd definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exclusive luxury condominium boasts an idyllic location on Maui's famous Kaanapali Beach across from two championship golf courses and minutes from Lahaina. Each spacious unit features a full kitchen and a spectacular view. A beachfront pathway and private access allows guests easy entry to adjacent Whalers Village's 65 shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Lahaina
- Whaler Kaanapali Beach
- Kaanapali Beach
- The Whaler Maui
- Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach Maui/Lahaina