It was great hotel. The beach was excellent. Hawaii is very windy so it's hard to get shade from the sun as there are no sun umbrellas, but going to sleep at night listening to waves lapping on the rocks below you is priceless. A wonderful location. We had an Ocean front room and I highly recommend it. It was a pity that they closed the beach path early many evenings and you had to walk all the way around the periphery of the hotel to get to your room. We really missed room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina