We stayed for our 10 year anniversary and loved everything about our stay. The hotel is a great value and has everything you need. The staff was very thorough and helpful. The food at the Sea House was great and a good value. We snorkeled every day and saw 3 turtles, tons of fish, and could walk right back to the room and take a nap. The resort is also walking distance to another fantastic beach and a couple great restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina