The joy of NaPili Kai is that they are still a bit of "Old Hawaii" in an area that is becoming a "little Cancun". Great staff keeps the place immaculate. Ocean View Studios in Lani building have been remodelled and are wonderful. Fully outfitted kitchens in the studios and gas grills on the property let you do some of your own cooking at a quality level. Happy Hour at Sea House can't be beat but sometimes it's fun to grill while watching whales just offshore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation-style Resort on secluded beach; 3 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Arpt; 9 mi from Lahaina & 36 mi from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napili Kai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Kai Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Lahaina
- Napili Kai Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina